Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lego KidsFest was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past weekend my dad took me to the Lego KidsFest in Cleveland as a birthday present. We went and had lunch with Uncle Pugga and Aunt Marcia. Thank you for lunch! Then after a short visit, we were on our way to the Fest! It was fun! I have a bunch of pictures of the KidsFest. Enjoy!

 Here is what you see when you enter the gates of the show...

 This is the Lego Games area where Dad and I played Heroica! Fortann

Holy Heroica! 

I made two Lego Racers and both times, my cars stayed together on the race track! They were cool! 

I really like those pirate ships...hint, hint. 

Harry Potter wand tricks.


 I made my house to add to the huge map of America known as Creation Nation.


 There were lots of places to create Lego stuff. Here I have a dragon and a tall building.

 This is just cool.


 I built my own house at one of the construction zones. Too bad I can't live in it.

 Star Wars. 'Nuff said.


At the Create-a-Story construction area, I made a lot of boats and cars with minifigs to place in the Lego City. Notice the bushes and trees I planted.

These Ninjago ninjas were really cool!


Lego Dinosaurs. We took these pictures for you, Jasper.



 The last thing we did was put together all kinds of buildings and Star Destroyers (pictured above) in the Pile of Legos.


This trip was one of the best birthday presents ever! I really hope we can go again next year. Hint, hint. 

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting me go! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy Lego building!



No comments:

Post a Comment