Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Love Me Some Lego Games!

One of my favorite things to do with my dad is play Lego games!

We just played two that I got for Christmas.
This picture is of the game, Ramses Pyramid. Grandma and Grandpa got me this one for Christmas. I really like the mummies and like turning the pyramid. But my favorite part of the game is guessing what crystals are under which hiding place.

This game is Monster 4. This game is courtesy of Uncle Pugga and Aunt Marcia! I like the mummies and even created my own house rule that involves a skeleton-destroying potion! Four monsters in a row is all you need to win. That's not always as easy as it sounds.

I beat my dad a lot, but sometimes he wins. Either way, we have a lot of fun.

I love Legos! I really love them when they are turned into a game!

Thanks for visiting and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment